deatschwerks fuel injectors for the s2000

flyby

Registered
I just received some 450cc s2000 from a company called deatschwerks injector. these are drop in injectors that come in 450,600,and 800cc sizes.
I had to wait a month to get em because he said they never made em in the 450cc size before. The owner was unaware that the honda blackbird, and the hayabusa took the same body style/size injectors as the s2000, only in different flow rates. He was also surprised to learn that the bike injectors flowed so much for such a small engine.
I bought them for my turbo bird because i was running out of gas with the stock injectors. I told him if they are indeed drop in's, that he would probably sell a lot of them to the busa crowd because we have to buy RC's and have the throttle body's drilled out.
Anyway, they are indeed drop in's. The only issue is saw with the bird when i installed them was that the clip fit tight up against the fuel rail, but not so tight as to be an issue. Just dropped em in, and soldered on the included clips. The clips even came tinned, and all seals and lube for the seals.
300 bucks.
They come with flow chart and info for the set. Mine flowed within .2% of each other. That's point 2%, not 2 percent!
I installed em, started the motor, and turned down the fmu about 15lbs at idle, and all is good. Now i just gotta tune the bike. I plan on doing that this friday at the drags if it isn't raining. I will let you all know how these things work when i'm done tuning the bike.
here's some pics.

injectors 003.jpg

injectors 004.jpg

injectors 005.jpg

injtrs 001.jpg

injtrs 002.jpg

Bumping very old thread but.. What model years do they need to be made for. As i can understand injector size is different for different Honda S2000 generations. My guess is that the earlier fit from 2000-2005 but i am not really shore? If the author of this thread is still around what model-years are these injectors for to fit Hayabusa/Honda BB?

/M

Back