Dear Abby ...........

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
LETTERS DEAR ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Abby:
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never > seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could > be Lebanese?

Dear Abby:
What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?

Dear Abby:
I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.

Dear Abby:
I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boy friend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

Dear Abby:
I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

Dear Abby:
Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

Dear Abby:
My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.

Dear Abby:
I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.

Dear Abby:
My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.

Dear Abby:
You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband has lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?

laugh.gif
very nice....

Oh thats funny......people....ya either love them or hate them, but one thing is for sure we got to live with them....lol
laugh.gif

So dang funny......Now get back to work!
Aha! Your the one looking at this at work. I sent it before coming in. I don't take time away from the taxpayers to look at this stuff...... (uh wait, what time is it? Maybe I should be at work......)
lol - hope things are going well out in the CA!

thumbs-up.gif

So dang funny......Now get back to work!
Aha!  Your the one looking at this at work.  I sent it before coming in.  I don't take time away from the taxpayers to look at this stuff...... (uh wait, what time is it?  Maybe I should be at work......)
lol - hope things are going well out in the CA!

thumbs-up.gif
On 3 weeks on ANLV.......I love the Corps!!!!
Wish I could take some leave.......

Back