Deal Gap Vid ---- Need a member to claim it

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks I have so many videos from events that have been sent to me. I am in the process of moving and organizing data and there is a lot I just don't remember who sent the videos to me...

I know this is Deal Gap from about 2007 - 2010 anyone remember sending this to me and want to claim it :)

That was painful to watch , must have been a circus in town that day . :banghead:

Folks I have so many videos from events that have been sent to me. I am in the process of moving and organizing data and there is a lot I just don't remember who sent the videos to me...

I know this is Deal Gap from about 2007 - 2010 anyone remember sending this to me and want to claim it :)

Whew, I don’t usually watch ride videos as they’re boring, I mean, I’m not there, I’m just watching! :laugh: But since this was a short one I did. If it was mine I wouldn’t claim it. I also would’ve laid back a few moments to put some space between me and the back rider so I could have some fun and not just cruise around 35 mph in the upper rev range for miles and miles a few feet from another bike.

Back