Darryl Starbird Car show

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
There are a lot of nice cars and bikes here this weekend. My setup isn't too bad this year. I will post non phone pics later tonight but here is my bike. I am close to a door so it is making the bike REALLY dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298062814.410014.jpg

See all of you Tulsa guys tomorrow!!!

you ever run your bike?

It's been a 9.33 @ 148 with a different rider. Could have went faster if he would have had a couple of more passes. Fastest I have had it is 10.33 I just haven't had time to get out there and get real comfortable launchig the bike.

It's been a 9.33 @ 148 with a different rider. Could have went faster if he would have had a couple of more passes. Fastest I have had it is 10.33 I just haven't had time to get out there and get real comfortable launchig the bike.

cool me and some other guys may be making it up to tulsa this summer if my bike doesnt break down when im layed off again. :whistle:

good luck

I probably won't get up here until about 1 or 2 but I will be by my bike so come and find me lol

Hopefully we will be there, But as of right now it is still up in the air, Will know in the morning for sure.

It was good to see you guys Michael and James! I ended up placing in the top 3 in my class so I got a plaque. Overall it was a pretty good show. Now I have to finish getting the bike prepared for the Texas Mile.

It was good to see you guys Michael and James! I ended up placing in the top 3 in my class so I got a plaque. Overall it was a pretty good show. Now I have to finish getting the bike prepared for the Texas Mile.

Thats cool. Glad we got to see you guys for a few minutes. :beerchug:

Back