Dallas Area

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone in or around the Dallas Area know 2 things.

1. Where I can buy a powercommander locally (I hate ordering things over the internet.)

2. A trust worthy place to get the bike tuned.

If you know any place(s) please lemme know.

Thank in advance

Josh over at Ryders Connection has a brand new Dyno

Check him out at RydersConnection online. He is over in Alto, TX

And JohnnyCheese is a damn good tuner over in Austin, TX if you want to make the trip. Both guys can get you a PC no problem

Anyone in or around the Dallas Area know 2 things.

1. Where I can buy a powercommander locally (I hate ordering things over the internet.)

2. A trust worthy place to get the bike tuned.

If you know any place(s) please lemme know.

Thank in advance
Scott Crawford, Cyclewerkz in Funky Town "Ft Worth"

wee

I called JohnnyCheese over in Austin the other day, told him what I had performace wise on my bike..(HMF full exhaust, PAIR valve removed, etc.) and not only did he send me a pcIII USB, but he went ahead and put one of his maps on it for me to closely match my add-ons. He is good peeps!

I called JohnnyCheese over in Austin the other day, told him what I had performace wise on my bike..(HMF full exhaust, PAIR valve removed, etc.) and not only did he send me a pcIII USB, but he went ahead and put one of his maps on it for me to closely match my add-ons. He is good peeps!
What he charge ya for it, if ya dont mind me askin?

It was $290 shipped. Not bad for one the pcIII and one of Cheese's maps
You wouldnt happen to have a way to get in touch with 'ol cheese would ya? maybe a number or something, I prefer references like this to give my business to. It helps the good folks stay in business.

I didnt even know Johnnie was still sround he is oooold school. I have heard good and bad but never met him . I do agree about one thing and that is Scott at cyclewerkz is one bad mutha (shut yo mouth). He tuned my other busa and had me killing the street scene on luna rd for a while. He got a turbo busa he tuned (Mr.3-2) running 5-0's all day long at kennedale. Save yourself the trip and take that thing to scott . When I get my pipe and pc i am going directly to scott !

hello.gif

Back