CUT OUT MYSTERY WILL END NEXT WEEK

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Yes, I recieved the same call this afternoon from Suzuki Corp - Brea, California. The official remedy information will be distributed to the dealers next week. My dealer was also instructed to take immediate action with correcting the problem.

Three cheers for Suzuki, I wonder how much the Hayabusa site affected the prompt attention to the problem?

>>KawAbuser

Well, I think enough of us have brought it to Suzuki's attention - one way or another.

It's about time they did something. One has to remember that only a small fraction of Busa owners post on this site so there are surely many more out there with the problem who are giving their dealer some stick.

I commend you sir on your many postings for the benefit of Busa owners suffering from the cut-out/hot start problem. We/you/us may have made a difference - who knows?

Tomorrow I'm giving the bike a proper test to see if the cut-out problem has been finally sorted. If I think it has been I do believe my speedo will see 200mph for the first time. There may well be a God after all.

And to think, I'm 31 now and when I'm 70 (if I make it) I'll look back on the days when I used to thrash around on the worlds fastest superbike. Mind you, by then bikes will probably do 1,500 mph! Let's hope so cuz you can count me in for one if they do!

Regards

Received a call from the friendly customer service supervisor from Brea, CA. He informed me that a bulletin will go out next to the dealers explaining this issue and what to look for. Unfortunately, this will probably later in the week next week and no more information was given.Looks like its ending.
Bob

Back