Congrats to "the husband"

All he gets is a bunch of beer?
rock.gif
???
You ant going to give him anything else??heheh  
smileyexhibit.gif
Haha, I bet she dont have any parsley laying around!
laugh.gif
Oh, man.... that's just wrong dude!

Congratulations!!!

sorry, forget we haven't drunk beer w/ everyone yet. cheif master sergeant. he a flight engineer for C130's. the addy is abilene, just follow the miller lite trucks making delivery. lol the beer is for me
laugh.gif
twotone, you know i own a health food store and yes, unbeknownst to GSX parsely does have sum helpful properties
jump9.gif

(i don't want to go to the corner ;))

That's Awesome!  Chief Master Sergeants (USAF E-9), they are only 1% of the enlisted force and definitely a very difficult rank to achieve, there's more fullbird colonels than chief.  Congrats!

If you guys ever ride through Waco, look me up...I'm the Air Force recruiter here.

Congrats to you both! I bet there will be more than beer flowing!
laugh.gif
I lived at good ole' Dyess AFB for about 3 years as a youngster. Boy does that seem like a long time ago.

IM not sure what AF folks say. Hu-ah! OOOO RAH! and HooYAH! are already taken.

AF E7-9 is opposite of Navy. Master-Sr-Chief vs. Chief-Sr-Master. Regardless thats alot of chevrons!

Congrats!

sorry, forget we haven't drunk beer w/ everyone yet.  cheif master sergeant.  he a flight engineer for C130's.  the addy is abilene, just follow the miller lite trucks making delivery.  lol    the beer is for me
laugh.gif
 twotone, you know i own a health food store and yes, unbeknownst to GSX parsely does have sum helpful properties  
jump9.gif

(i don't want to go to the corner ;))
Never touch the stuff!

I'm talking about parsley!
laugh.gif

Please tell the hubby cangrats for me!
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Back