Chiefs GM Peterson RESIGNS!!!!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
WOOO HOOOO!!!! What a Christmas present for Chiefs' fans!!! Chris - you gotta love this news!!!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Chiefs GM Carl Peterson resigns - Kansas City Star

Chiefs president/general manager Carl Peterson resigned today effective at the end of the season.

“On behalf of my family and the entire Kansas City Chiefs organization, I want to thank Carl for his two decades of service to the Chiefs,” Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt said. “Both Carl and I agreed that immediately initiating the search for the next Chiefs general manager would be the best thing for the future of the organization, and he will be resigning following the 2008 season.’’

Hunt said the search for a new General Manager will begin immediately. Vice President Denny Thum will serve as the Chiefs interim president and general manager.

I think the whole team needs to resign and start over they are just bad
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the whole team needs to resign and start over they are just bad
Posted via Mobile Device

You must not have been watching the team then. We have some young players that will be good. We are starting 2 rookie corners that will be a force to be reconed with. Our young safeties are awsome. Tyler Thigpen has all the tools to be a great QB. Our management let the offensive line get way to old and continues to let great players leave (Jared Allen, Tony Richardson) because they will not pay them market value. They are scoring almost 30 points a game but cant close the deal. That will change with experience.

:laugh: Go Raiders!!!

2004-wp-shield-800.jpg

Hell yeah, keep the Raiders in the league, we need at least one victory a year! :poke:

Good Riddance. He shoulda fell on his own sword several years ago and maybe they could have had a few more wins.

You must not have been watching the team then. We have some young players that will be good. We are starting 2 rookie corners that will be a force to be reconed with. Our young safeties are awsome. Tyler Thigpen has all the tools to be a great QB. Our management let the offensive line get way to old and continues to let great players leave (Jared Allen, Tony Richardson) because they will not pay them market value. They are scoring almost 30 points a game but cant close the deal. That will change with experience.

it was a joke :poke:

Well I think their record is better than the Rams. ERRRRGGGG!!!!!! 2 - 11 Well Holt did say it wasn't going to be a 3-10 season this time. :whistle:

Good luck to the Chiefs. :thumbsup:

Hey! Not fair!! The Raiders still have Al Davis effin' up the works. HOW are we supposed to compete if nobody else has a goofball steering their ship?

Raiders fan for life!!! (Been bleeding out in Silver & Black for several years now. :()

Back