Check out this video

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
Check out this video.....it brought a tear to my eye.

- Dear Mr. Obama[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
A tear to your eye eh? This is what should bring a tear to your eye!

KABUL, Afghanistan - Militants killed two U.S. soldiers eastern Afghanistan on the anniversary of 9/11, making 2008 the deadliest year yet for American forces in the country that sheltered al-Qaida while it plotted the terror attacks on New York and Washington.

A tear to your eye eh? This is what should bring a tear to your eye!

KABUL, Afghanistan - Militants killed two U.S. soldiers eastern Afghanistan on the anniversary of 9/11, making 2008 the deadliest year yet for American forces in the country that sheltered al-Qaida while it plotted the terror attacks on New York and Washington.

I'm a LEO, officers are killed every year in the line of duty. Do you also believe we should stop enforcing laws because it is just too dangerous?? If you or your family were being held hostage at gunpoint would you want me to stop and say it's just too dangerous to help?? Let us not forget the firefighters who are killed every year. Should firefighters stop fighting fires to protect others property because it is just too dangerous?

I and everyone I work with know the risks of the job and accept them as part of the package. It is our desire to help our fellow citizen that drives us to do our job and so willingly accept this risk. Those who have not the desire to do the job will ever understand the willingness to sacrifice if called upon to do so.

On that should we pull out of Afghanistan before the job is finished and let those deaths of our men and women serving be meaningless. For if we leave early those who have voluntarily given their lives will have done so in vain.

God Bless those willing to serve and serve voluntarily, for if it weren't for them we would be much closer to losing the freedom we so much enjoy. The freedom that allows us to each express our own opinions.

I'm a LEO, officers are killed every year in the line of duty. Do you also believe we should stop enforcing laws because it is just too dangerous?? If you or your family were being held hostage at gunpoint would you want me to stop and say it's just too dangerous to help?? Let us not forget the firefighters who are killed every year. Should firefighters stop fighting fires to protect others property because it is just too dangerous?

I and everyone I work with know the risks of the job and accept them as part of the package. It is our desire to help our fellow citizen that drives us to do our job and so willingly accept this risk. Those who have not the desire to do the job will ever understand the willingness to sacrifice if called upon to do so.

On that should we pull out of Afghanistan before the job is finished and let those deaths of our men and women serving be meaningless. For if we leave early those who have voluntarily given their lives will have done so in vain.

God Bless those willing to serve and serve voluntarily, for if it weren't for them we would be much closer to losing the freedom we so much enjoy. The freedom that allows us to each express our own opinions.

Well said! :clap: :usa:

Back