Cell phone voice memo

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
god forbid if anyone gets into an accident and able to use your phone...put it on voice memo mode, make believe you're making a call, and talk to the driver about them knowing they're at fault.

or even call your own number and get them with you on voicmail.

dam liein' cagers...

What happened Smoke? Anything I missed?
rock.gif

Quite useful to have a voice recording device plugged into the helmet or jacket that records at the press of a button somewhere convenient.

I still think it is CRUCIAL that all riders have a video and voice recording system and record every ride. You can always re-use the tape if nothing bad happens. Small investment towards long term protection. Even better than insurance...

Yup thats a great idea. I have a recorder on my MP3 player.

Had to use it on 1 of 2 accidents (both not my fault). Let my adjuster listen to the guy fess up and it was all smiles from there.
All worked out and the insurance guy told me they sent it to the guys court appearance and other insurance company. Not sure if it did any good in court but insurance loved it.

A video camera would be an excellent idea too, but with the way I sometimes ride, I think a cops would be able to use it against me. So MR G whats makes you think its a good idea to split cars??

Can a cop take the tape from you if he pulls you over for anything?

He cannot take anything from you without a warrant. He cannot reach for the keys of your bike either.

I dont split lanes because I think it is an unnecessary risk and really pisses off the cagers. The more the bike community behaves in accordance with the laws that control cagers - the more we are respected as fragile obstacles that need to be given plenty of space and warning.

I will keep a camera on at all times. Seen too many incidents with cars running lights and cutting in front without warning at junctions and while changing lanes. I need video evidence to prove to my insurance company that I was not at fault and that I was hit/blocked.

You can always edit the parts that you dont want people seeing - OR - turn off the camera when you are about to do something naughty.

good idea but wht kind of recorder or MP3 player do you suggest
rock.gif

nothin rub, thank god. just see whats happening out there with the accidents and cagers admitting fault and sorries untill the police show up and then blame the rider. so thought of the above idea.

Back