came back to post vid...

A lot of those women probably have stomach and legs muscles that would make 99% of us look pathetic! :laugh: The one performing at 2:20 in the white is off the chain strong!

one word... Felix

My wife adores here and is trying to learn from her

Last edited:
wow amazing...if they could only find a way to make money doing that:whistle:

all kidding aside..those are some very athletic women.:bowdown:

Isn't that a new Olympic event for the 2016 Night Games?:laugh:
If not, it should be!!!

BTW, Evil, how young are you now! :laugh:

Last edited:
A lot of those women probably have stomach and legs muscles that would make 99% of us look pathetic! :laugh: The one performing at 2:20 in the white is off the chain strong!

Leg muscles that could crush a beer keg !
After watching it like twenty times I'm sure the wife will wonder why there's a bunch of crumpled up dollar bills on the floor when she wakes in the morning :)
This is soon to be an Olympic sport .
I love that song .

Last edited:

She's got "Matrix" moves:laugh:

I found myself instinctively reaching for my wallet...trying to remember if I have enough singles :)

Nice vid evil!

My GF and I went to a pole dance / aerial acrobatics show recently... Really some amazing stuff, and yeah, these chicks are ripped! Most of the ones at the show we saw were also fitness trainers.

Check out this vid... It's a demo for the X-Pole... We have one in our living room... :whistle:

:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back