busa hesitation

leiperian

Registered
hi ,i have recently purchased a 2001 busa.when riding at slow pace then getting on the gas the engine hesitates for a second.i have cleaned all fuel filters from tank to injectors has anybody got any ideas thanks ian

busa hesitating

i have a 2001 busa which hesitates for a second when getting on gas from low revs.have cleaned all fuel filters from the tank to the injectors,does anybody have any ideas thanks ian

Re: busa hesitating

i have a 2001 busa which hesitates for a second when getting on gas from low revs.have cleaned all fuel filters from the tank to the injectors,does anybody have any ideas thanks ian

Did you clean the injectors yourself or did you send them out for cleaning and calibration?

It has been my experience with the Hayabusa a professionally cleaned and calibrated set of injectors can completely change a motorcycle for the better.

I would have injectors cleaned like said before..i would also pull that tank to make sure theres nothing in it..u might be surprised whats in the tank..when i pulled mine the lining from the tank was starting to clog the fuel screen in the tank..im not saying thats your problem but it might br worth checking out.,especially for future problems..to me it dont make much since cleaning the injectors and not looking at the tank so u dont have problems in the future at least u will know its clean..

Back