Brocks CT Short Meg Full Titanium Exhaust

Buzzy

Registered
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with you some pictures of the latest work I did on my 2009 Busa.

I know that everyone and their grandma gets the alienhead or sidewinder, well I wanted something different and something that fits my type of personality.

I made the decision to be different and go with the CT Short Meg Full Titanium System with a PC5. I love the fully system with the single side dump!

Here are some pics. I have already ordered the Fender Elim Kit, I have just not received it yet. Thanks for looking!

-Buzzy

p.s. I want to personally thank T.J. from Brocks for actually taking the time to help me determine what exhaust would be the best fit for me. Brocks is truly #1 when it comes to customer service and customer satisfaction. I will be a Brocks fan for life!

2010-04-22182705.jpg

2010-04-22182643.jpg

2010-04-22183101-1.jpg

2010-04-22182721.jpg

:beerchug:man i wish that was around when i bought my exhaust. id have bought one instead. bike looks good

damn Buzz, you made my sh$t move. I can only dream of exhaust like that. That exhaust is sooo damn nice.

How does it sound, you have any buddies close by to compare it to a AlienHead or Short-Meg. Wondering on the loudness.

Thank you everyone. I will go home today and get you a sound clip so you can hear it. I know it wont help much but you can get an idea. It as not as loud as an alienhead though which is what I wanted.
Posted via Mobile Device

I will have to take that sound clip tonight. I am not sure how the quality of the sound clip will be, but at least you will be able to hear it! :)

That would look BAD A$$ in a dual also! Looks like all they may have done is shorten the mid pipe a bit with the same muffler as the reg. CT..........HMMMMMMMMM lol

Does it come in polished stainless.Looks good for sure.I am looking at getting a Brocks.Did you get it tuned yet??

Back