"Bottoming Out"

WarBaby

Donating Member
Registered
Early this morning, when it was still dark, I arose for the day and headed for the bathroom. After relieving myself, I lowered the toilet seat and was suddenly struck by an overwhelming "flashback".

Several years ago, I went to bed one night and forgot to lower the toilet seat. About 3:00 AM, I was suddenly awakened from a deep sleep by my wife's loud and emphatic cry "Dammit Tommy!"

I had no idea what was wrong but rushed toward the source of her increasing profanity to investigate. I flipped the bathroom light on and spontaneously burst into uncontrollable laughter. In darkness, she had sat down hard without seeing that the seat was up and her 105 pound, petite body was hopelessly wedged in the toilet, bottomed out, with her knees touching her chin. She could move her arms but absolutely could not get out and, as I surveyed the scene, I slipped farther into hysterics. I really tried to compose myself but she just got louder and madder until I threatened to get the digital camera and take multiple flash shots of the golden moment.

I finally managed to extricate her from her ceramic confines and she calmed down but remained quite miffed. For several days afterward, I would look into her eyes and break out laughing (and she knew exactly why) but we never spoke of it again and, somehow, I dodged a divorce. There's a lesson here folks...  
tounge.gif

wow.gif
laugh.gif
Ahhhh, One of the cardinal rules of marriage, never leave the toilet seat up. Another one, never begin a conversation with "My mother ...... "
-Ed

<!--EDIT|reddwarf
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123121143 -->

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thats hilarious, i didnt think that could actually happen, thought it was just an excuse for woman to complain more hahaa

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Man don't give in, leave the seat up where it is supposed to be damnit !!

For all you ladies that don't want to turn on the light before you take a squat, may the soothing water of the toilet caress our backside !!

I'll put the toilet seat DOWN as long as the wife puts it UP after she's finished...

I don't complain much in my house...Mom's outnumbered with the hubby and two boys, so why bother?
tounge.gif

Funny story though...

The honeymoon was over in my house years ago when the hubby threw his back out while, ummm, sitting on the throne. He must have absolutely hated calling me in there to help him up (as did I), but I laughed and laughed...all I could muster to say was "I guess the honeymoon IS over now"...

We still laugh about that...well, I do anyway...
laugh.gif

When you were laughing i bet she got "shiddy" with you didn't she? Maybe only a little "pi$$ed"?

sounds like you needed a deeper toilet
laugh.gif

oops, wife would stuff me in there if she heard that one.
wow.gif

The honeymoon was over in my house years ago when the hubby threw his back out while, ummm, sitting on the throne.  He must have absolutely hated calling me in there to help him up (as did I), but I laughed and laughed...all I could muster to say was "I guess the honeymoon IS over now"...[/QUOTE] I know what you mean...!  
smile.gif

I have a rule, everyone touches it once.  I put it up and she puts it down.[/QUOTE] That's my knd of logic. Unfortunately, logic doesn't always work in my house.
down.gif

That hilarous Tom.......... I am rolling here......[/QUOTE] Yeah man, I was too when it happened.  
biggrin.gif

And here I was all set to give some "Suspension Advice"....D@mn Man!!!

I don't care who ya are....That There IS Funny!!!
laugh.gif

Back