BEST BUSA MODS part 2

Frank Adams

Registered
I spoke of GREAT MODS earlier and said that I would wait to tell....

But, I'm not!

Keep in mind that I don't have all the facts "Today", but I will very soon!
I'm doing My best to gather the info as fast as I can.

These two Mods are going to be either "MUST HAVE" or "SHOULD HAVE" for various reasons!

MOD #1.(under $250)

*UPPER LOWERING CLAMP*
There are very, very few options for lowering your front end as it stands now.
Mikuni has something similar to this Mod but at three times the price!

Drag Racers...know how important it is to get the front end as low as possible.

What does this mean?...

Less of a chance of the bike being able to do wheelies when launching!

No need for Straps!

Straps take your suspenion away, plus you shouldn't ever ride your bike on the street with a Strap!...Not Safe!

Maybe your "Short" and can't reach the ground. No more worries now!

MOD #2.(uder $150)

* THREADED ADJUSTABLE REAR LOWERING LINKS*

There babies are great!
The only real good option to lower the rear of your bike now is limited to bolt holes.

With these Lowering Links your going to be able to adjust the suspenion up to 4 inches!

And be able to adjust it ANY WHERE in a 4 inch ride height!

Talking about Tweaking the rear suspenion to get hooked up...well , here it is!

These two Mods are not to chase anything away thats already available, but another option thats more improved on!

No body looks down on those kind. :)

I'll more details on availability, price, phone numbers, and pictures as soon as I can.

Frank

Frank Adams, I think a company called ADJUSTMENT TECH in Ontario, Canada makes the rear ride height adjuster, and I`m not sure, just yet, that I completely understand the front lower clamp mod. your reffering to.
All good ideas though! You`ve got my attention.

Good info Frank. I've been after Kawabuser about the Mikuni Triple clamps but never get an answer so maybe you're idea will work. Post any info you can please.

Just picked up My "Billit Triple Clamp".

I"m not sure how to put them in the "photo point" for an address?(pics)

I can e-mail a pic of what they(triple clamps) look like on a Busa.

Looks like the price is only $209!
Flat Out Racing(Bill)
(317)241-6414

Bill is the one that deserves most of the credit on these "Triple Clamps"!!!

He was the one that hooked up with Steve at "Jet City Specialties" and got the ball rolling. He got all the specs for the triple clamps, and sent them to JCS so we could have a way to lower the front end and keep the cost down!

I'll be sending all of My friends to "Flat Out" for these "Triple Clamps" because I think since Bill did the leg work he deserves the business!

Anytime someone comes up with the ideal that turns into a useable mod (example, Brock D's clutch mod) they deserve some credit....

BTW, the Mikuni triple clamp cost about $625

Big thanks to Bill for making this Mod "afordable"!!!

I have 4 different pics of what this looks like on a Busa, if your interested?!?!

I'll be polishing mine tomorrow(that didn't take long) :)

Alledgedly a couple of my R1 brethren have had the ride height adjuster break on them recently. ??? just an fyi....

Getting ready to polish this new "triple clamp" up, can't wait to see how well it looks on the "Psycho Busa"?

I wish I lived across the street from a "chromer"?!?!

Finished polishing the new Triple Clamp.

Turned out looking very nice!

Took just about 1 hour to do the entire job, but it's looking like a piece of Chrome now.(wouldn't have it any other way)

It looks like I'll be able to use this with the Gen-Mar Risers?(I'll make it work!) :)

Back