belligerent drunk tazer'd while resisting

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
I think BT may have posted this one already...I'm not sure. I have to say, the officer started to execute a fairly nice wrist compression and arm bar in the beginning of the hand to hand sequence. Too bad the guy got away from him; his body is gonna be sore as hell when he sobers up...

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/nneu231nd1zd823/vids/v-559.wmv

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109802688 -->

If this is a double post...sorry all!
blush.gif
But if it is, the video is worth watching twice...isn't it?
sad.gif

That is a good one. you would think after one hit he would learn, but no let me have several times and then again for good measure. what an idiot.
laugh.gif

I absolutely fuggin' loved it.

Lets all do it...together...

Everyone...

Spell L-O-S-E-R

There are only 2 real choices in these types of matters.
Yer a drunkin' a-hole at the side of the road.
You can:

1. Be co-operative, perhaps get off with a lite sentance,perhaps even be allowed to "sleep it off" with no charges. Maybe a 24 hour suspension. Something like that.

or

Option 2: If yer gonna "tuff-guy" the situation. You have to be prepared to go for it.
Maybe you have a long record, maybe yer on probation,perhaps yer wanted for more serious crimes. Fine. OK. But, you have to be prepared to go for it then. You cant panty-waste around like this 2 dollar hood. There's actually times when the drunken fug wad has the upper hand.

Do the copper in then. Then spend the rest of yer days runnin'. You'll have to. But, you could/can escape.

But to go at something half hearted...thats never the answer.

Now he's a busted...busted-up...battered...fug.

LOSER. hav a clued 1...RSD.

Back