Beer Pole

None. I either drink or drive but cant do both cause i do them at the same time... so I chose drive. Quit drinking 49 weeks ago!!

I don't drink either. Been about 11years or so. Didn't have a problem with it. Just decided I didn't want anymore.

i drink too much i would like to quit but i have cut down a lot
- Lego Beer Song[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't drink beer, Whiskey straight up or on the rocks. maybe a 1 liter a week but I only drink on the weekends not sure if that s a lot. I don't think so. :beerchug:

well i definitely get tanked most mondays so me and my buddie usually split a case of bud light lately its been keystone or busch cause we have been saving for vacation, then when we finish that usually a 4 pack of sparks, then a few juices (malt liquor energy drink with 9.9 percent alcohol) then finish off a bottle of captian this monday ended poorley we found his fiances liqour stash and drank till 11:30 and were popping wheelies on the dixie chopper in the back yard, friday nights are usually chill cause i just end up drinking 2 beers or so cause always take the bike out to pick up some strange if i can, and usually saturdays arent too bad either but if im off thursday nights i can't pass over 25 cent drafts so all in all probably 2 to 3 cases a week and half a bottle to a full bottle of liqour ... im a mess lol

Back