Bear Mountain Ride 8/28

BusaOfDaKnight

Registered
HI All,

I just wanted to say thank you to Busanova, Biggdaddybusa08, Geesosa73 for making it out to the Jersey meet and great on Saturday. It was a great to get to meet some of the people you see here on the board.

With that said, we are looking to do a Bear Mountain ride this coming saturday (8/28). I just checked the weather and it is looking to be in the 80's, so it will be a good ride. The plan as of right now (I am open to any other suggestions) is to meet at the Vauxhall rest stop on Garden State Parkway north at 9:30am. It is the rest stop right before the Union Tolls and I-78. We will do stands up at 10am and head up there.

I know in some other threads people have expressed some interest, but if you could check in here if you are in / out / maybe , it would be very helpful.

*Side Note*Geesosa73 knew the route up, but he might not be able to make it. I am going to try to find out a route through there, but if anyone has ever gone up there and would like to suggest a route, please let me know.

I hope to see anyone who is willing to come out! Always good to make some new riding friends!

:beerchug:

I'm a strong MAYBE. Me and Busa Matt plan on attending the ride.. If my status changes I'll text you. We can take 78 West to 287, or GSP to Rte. 17 North..

Back