Bash Pics

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
Here are a few pics that I took while I was there. The pics are from the trip to Bridal Falls, trip to Blood Mountain, the photo shoot at the dam, and my home for three days. I rode with John, Ken, and Rock out of Raliegh NC and had a great time. I met a bunch of other people either at the Phillips or on the road and found EVERYONE great:thumbsup: Looking forward to coming back and seeing everyone again in the fall. Hope to make a few more trips to the area in the coming months though.Enjoy

100_2912.jpg

100_2913.jpg

100_2915.jpg

100_2916.jpg

100_2918.jpg

Sorry i missed the Damn photo! ....i showed up at 8 at the phillips, but the old folks were still down for the count :laugh: .... had to get back. Great photos.

It was fun doing the first 3/4 of the ride to Blood Mountain w/ you Butch. I had no idea you were roughing it for real camping style :bowdown:

Here's to next year :beerchug:

Great shots, Butch! Glad to have met you, ride with and shoot the bull. We'll see you next time.

Butch great pics. Had a blast ride'n with ya brotha. Next time throw that tent in the front yard at the philips. We have a cabin booked let us know. Big Congrats on drag'n a knee on the dragon :bowdown: Until the fall brotha. Stay safe

Nice picks Butch and nice meeting you and shooting the breeze.:beerchug:
See you next time and congrats on the knee drag:thumbsup:

Back