Barber Motorsports Park 4/14-15

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I've registered for 2 trackdays at Barber! Hope all you other trackday junkies can make it!! I signed up for the intermediate group with NESBA.

Register here;
NESBA Track Events

barber.jpg

NESBA? You are comign a long way!

Team Gixxer rides with STT!

I will be coming from dallas area with Charles...we were hoping team-gixxer would be there to show us around! :D

NESBA :moon:

Oh the stories I could tell you about NESBA!

Where the hell have you been Charles? One of those Texas Piglets had you pinned down since you moved to Cowboy Land?

Regardless of who is hosting we are Super Stoked to finally make a trip to Barber! :D

That one might be a tough one for TEAM GIXXER to pull off; The Spring Bash is the next Weekend, and Barber for us is the weekend after that; that would be three in a row. But I'd sure like to!

Yea that would be a crazy schedule. Man was hoping to meet ya all. Have to catch ya on the next one.

Yea was kinda hoping you guys would go with an STT date because that is who we ride with..... But I'm not even sure I will be able to make Barber in April anyways

No worries tho.... Yall with LOVE it and have to come back again sometime :thumbsup:

:beerchug:

Thats the only weekend we can make it that way. Im grateful just to finally make it to BARBER! Really looking forward to it. We will probably be hooked on a world class track and make it down again....I am sure!

Charles...que pasa buddy?...Hows Texas treating ya?

Good luck chasing down Mr. Smooth Chris.

Lamb I am sure I will be the one chasing Charles. :eek: Barber should be a blast tho! :thumbup:

Wil lbe there with a couple of friends. It's been twenty years since I was on a track. Really looking forward to riding the Busa in a controlled environment. Should be a blast.

You guys have a GREAT TIME get lots pics/video!!! Busa's have a disadvantage on Barber, because there are no realllly long straights. Remember to carefully watch your braking marks!!

Back