Any le or blk powder coated frame busa owners...

hydrabusa

Donating Member
Registered
what do you think of this plug set? I got it off of ebay...
And I think its kinda look okay with powder coated frame...here, is the pics...and the ebay address--------------
--->http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4643130040&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148952164 -->

PICT0419__Small_.JPG

Awesome, what was the listing title???  I swapped my little grey ones ones for some that uhh, " fell off " a Gixxer 1000 at the Zuki tent at Daytona.  I have been searching fo covers for the pivot nut etc...  I blacked out my peg brackets and hangers already..

Busa_Cruiser.jpg

Awesome, what was the listing title???  I swapped my little grey ones ones for some that uhh, " fell off " a Gixxer 1000 at the Zuki tent at Daytona.  I have been searching fo covers for the pivot nut etc...  I blacked out my peg brackets and hangers already..
I see it...PM sent...

I have been thinking about those. But they are like 37 + shipping for blk rubber plugs. I would like to find the at least 1/2 that price. I am not just cheap. I am frugal and cheap.
biggrin.gif

GixxerHP - what paint did you use on your LE.  She is looking sweet!
Most of all the parts where powdercoated, however all the hardware, i used SEM's product paint, it called trim paint! It's the closest match i could find!
Ill look up the item # for you when i get home from work!

Back