alien head and fat tire kit

SKINN

Donating Member
Registered
I think I know the answer, but not sure... What is the biggest fat tire kit can you use with the alien head??? I've never seen a busa with a fatty and a alien head...

Thanks...:beerchug:

Is this what your looking for. That pipe if very pop with the fatty bikes. It has a thin tappered can that can be just swung outward to clear.:beerchug: The bacardi bike has a 360

lambo.jpg

BARCARDI_MIR.jpg

DSCN1642.jpg

DSCN1447.jpg

Thanks...! Maybe I should just send you a pm next time...:bowdown::bowdown: to the fatty/airride godfather...!:beerchug:

I am not much on stretched bikes but those do look pretty darn nice... could never ride the thing but sure look nice in the parking lot :)

Thanks...! Maybe I should just send you a pm next time...:bowdown::bowdown: to the fatty/airride godfather...!:beerchug:

:lol::rofl: THANKS. I did my research before doing anything to the MULLET. Saved a load of pics to study for what I liked. For exhaust with a fatty..OTHER than what I custom did, That pipe or a sidewineder would be my choice. BUT there is nothing better than going daul with a fatty.:laugh: no one expects it.:whistle:

Back