Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden's Death

We all knew they would make a statement vowing revenge but its good to hear they confirm his death. Makes me less suspicious :beerchug:

"We warn the Americans not to harm the corpse of the sheikh or expose it to any indecent treatment or to harm any members of his family, living or dead, and to deliver the corpses to their families," it said."

So a does a double tap to the side of the head, and his brains all over the wall count as harming the corpse?? If so hahahahahahahahahaha come get some

Confirmed by posting on Islamist Internet forums!
What is Al-Qaeda?
Who's representing them now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Internet tough guys posting behind a curtain of IPs/alias; valid point as to WHO is now the face/voice of Al Qaeda and as mentioned, there are a hundred who would replace em if given the chance. Either way if ya mess with the bull sooner or later your gonna get the horns.

Well, it's not like we really expected a different response.

I would have been surprised if they had responded not sounding like the temper tantrum of a five year old.

Who are they to threaten us bunch of lowlifes hiding behind women's skirts....step out and show yourselves there's a bunch more double-taps where that last one came from...

This confirmation and translation comes from same agencies who say we nabbed and killed him the other night ? :whistle:

Do y'all realize that almost all of the tv people see in Iraq now is broadcast from within the USA ?

Whos to say the same people who've been lying to us are not posting on their own controlled 'terrorist' websites?

Sorry but I'm still having trouble swallowing the load they fed us the other day.

Back