AirShifters

GR8WHITE

Registered
What is the best air shifter available ?

Someone please school me on these air shifters real quick .

Electric over Air or just Air ?

Which kill box ?

Also has to fit with vortex rear sets.

Cycle tek, there's a group buy going on right now, I just purchased one. Best on the market, Do a search, you'll find a lot of info on it. Go with CO2.
thumb_up.gif

as said cycletek makes a very good kit. You would consider it an electric over air or really an electric over co2. Give them a ring they would be more than glad to answer any questions you may have.

Hey guys, thanks so much for the great props!

GR8WHITE, I have Vortex on my bike actually. I drilled and tapped the shift lever and use a truss head screw with locktite. You have to leave free play in the clevis-lever mount, so the locktite will keep the screw from backing out even though it's not tightend down.
If you have any other questions always feel free to drop me an email directly at matt@cycle-tek.com

Thanks again fella's!
Matt

One more vote for Cycle-Tek here.
thumb_up.gif
I have used Matt's system for two years now with no problems whatsoever. I am running Vortex rearets as well.

Cycle-Tek kit is the best by far. You can't beat Matt's customer service or the price either.

thanks everyone
ordering a cycle-tec this week
what is the difference between gen1 and gen2 ?
just 1 and 2 bottles right
any kind of brackets to hold bottles ?

I already have a boostbysmith 2-step with led shift and autoshift output.
Anything else I need to go with kit ?

I'm doing my homework on my next mod and notice that the Cycle tek is an ignition kill with an analog kill box but Muzzy's is more expensive but claims the fuel cut digit box is better and smoother. Any comments from those that have used both or seen both in action?

Back