A few pics of the bike...

HeloMech74

Registered
I figured I would post a couple of pics of the bike as it sits currently. It's about to be put into long term storage for the next 7 months while I am over in Iraq, but here she is:

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

I suck at taking pictures, and it has been raining for the past couple of days so I stuck with the garage pics.

Dude if you got gas in the Lawn mowers you better move them from the water heater....
SHOCKED.gif

(Kweave @ Apr. 26 2007,20:07) Dude if you got gas in the Lawn mowers you better move them from the water heater....
SHOCKED.gif
Yeah, there is gas in the mowers, but there is no threat from the water heater. It is fully enclosed and the mowers are sealed as well. No different then parking a car in the garage in close proximity to the water heater
smile.gif

Thanks for all the kind words. I have some more plans for it when I get back home later this year. I am going to add a new set of wheels (looking to get the Galespeed Type R's in either grey or black), Galfer wave rotors front and rear, new stainless brake lines, Penske custom valved rear shock and traxxion front fork work. I want to make this bike handle as best as possibly can.

The seats were done by Tobin O'Conner and I believe they ran about 320 bucks for both. They are 2 tone Black and Carbon Fiber with dark grey kanji's. They look much better in person, the pictures do no justice. Tobin's work is top notch.

Yeah I actually bought this one while I was over in Iraq and have only been home for a couple weeks enjoying it. So, when I am over there I will have plenty of time to think about the upgrades I am going to do to it when I get back again.

It was pretty much bone stock a couple weeks ago, and now it is much better. I just did the hump/grab handle mod the other day, and I think it should have been that way from the factory. It makes things so much easier, especially getting it up on the stands.

Back