a few mods for my 05 Black/Grey

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
these photographs taken by an amateur camera , that's why looking weaker than my older works , but anyway , want to share
smile.gif

Yoshimura TriOval Dual Exit 4-2-1 System , Chrome Stator Cover , Chrome Short Kickstand , Chrome Headlight Cover and Custom Mirrors with Leds  
smile.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

smile.gif

That looks VERY nice. Let me tell you, even with an "amateur" camera your pictures still look better than most.

I love those Yoshi's too, good choice!

Clean bike (as always).

Did you lower the rear but not the front? I ask because the rear appears lowered as well as the front, but it appears you still have the stock clamp. Risers maybe?
rock.gif

*EDIT*
Question directed towards the grey busa.

where did you get that sticker on your windscreen? are those mirrors actually functional? where did you get them? looks great!

Sweet exhaust. I can't wait for mine to show up. I ordered the same in Carbon fibre.

Even if you complaint about the pics are weak or not...that pics is as sharp as it can get...thats what I think...
rock.gif

(NightCrawler @ Apr. 26 2007,05:10) Clean bike (as always).

Did you lower the rear but not the front? I ask because the rear appears lowered as well as the front, but it appears you still have the stock clamp. Risers maybe?
rock.gif

*EDIT*
Question directed towards the grey busa.
in fact i lowered the front but quite invisible from the photos , thanx for the message
beerchug.gif

Back