A Father's Love

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
This is a great story....(get the kleenex ready)....

Absolutely Remarkable

READ STORY FIRST

A son asked his father, "Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?"

The father, who, despite having a heart condition, said "Yes", and they went on to complete the marathon together.

Father and son went on to join other marathons with the father always saying, "Yes", to his son's request of going through the races together.

One day, the son asked his father, "Dad, let's join the Ironman together"; to which his father said, "Yes", as well.

For those who don't know, the Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island . Father and son went on to complete the race together.

Now watch the video! GodTube.com - sand2rock95 - My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt :bowdown:

That is just incredible.

I have a 26 year old sister who was born with C.P. This hits close to home. God Bless that family!!

We are truly blessed... each and everyone of us in one way or another. We all should always look at the positive side of everything and grasp what the good Lord has give us. The video will touch your heart for sure! :bowdown:

Last edited:
after being in a job in which i mostly see the worst in people. it's good to see the good every now and then. god bless'em

The Hoyts are a pretty amazing team. I learned of their story a few years ago watching the Ironman on TV. They have an organization the will push kids in races all over the place, I saw them in the last couple races I have been to. Pretty wonderful organization.

Team Hoyt

Even more amazing is their event resume: http://www.teamhoyt.com/races.shtml

Last edited:
wow, that's a great story that fahter the everuthig for his son to be happy. In that same way God gave up his only son to die for us in the coss and take away our sins.
John 3:16
16 God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

I still cant talk I have a freakin fist size lump in my throat(no joke!!)& I have no words for how GREAT that was.:bowdown::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Back