$50 Rebate from Suzuki for MSF Class

OB_Hammerfest

Registered
Suzuki is offering a $50 rebate if you have completed a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Rider Course either six months before or six months after you have bought a Suzuki street or dual sport bike.

I took the class to get a 10% discount off my insurance premium. With the 10% and the rebate from Suzuki, the class was free. If you are wondering if its worth the time (it took a Friday evening and a weekend), I've been riding 30 years and did pick up a few things as well as honing a few skills.

The forms for the rebate are be available at your local dealers. You'll need to include a copy of the course certificate, bike invoice and tuition reciept.

I guess my certificate from 1986 won't get it then.I took the course at Naval Submarine Base San Diego,Ca.I had a V65 Magna then.The Navy required the course before you could bring your bike on base.I was mad as heck,but by the end of the class I was glad that I had taken it.
Lumberton,Tx huh?I used to drive through there alot on my way to Pineland during deer season.I always had to slow down because there always seemed to be one cop sitting on the side of the road on HWY 96 just inside Lumberton.
B21

Can't say there any cops hanging out now, probably because they have built a dognut shop in town. If you are ever passing through again give me a hollar will buy you a beer.

Was at Hill AFB in Utah one day and the guard made me put on gloves before I could get on base. At least he didn't ask for an orange vest.

Back