2013 busa

busr

Registered
It is the 18th of september, how much longer do i have to wait til i get some news on next years 2013 busa.:banghead:

:welcome:....welcome. I'm waiting to, considering the 40th anniversary edition was in 2003, we should be looking for the big 50 hopefully. Because I want one.

I was told at the Suzuki dealer the other day that they are just making color changes and will make the upgrades in 2014 or 2015. He said that the rep tole him that

New for 2013, COLORS!! Thats right folks, with the introduction of the 2nd Generation ZX14 Suzuki has fired back with a collection of no less than 3, maybe even 4 wild, go fast colors!! Continuing the fine tradition of resting on its laurels, Suzuki has decided to spend millions of dollars and thousands of man hours lookin at paint chips, both in and out of THE SUN!!

Through my contacts on the inside of Suzuki, I was able to obtain this photo taken inside the Hayabusa R&D department.

2822668_P_Scientist-Sleeping-in-the-Lab.jpg

It took them two years to respond last time. I'd give them that long to do it again. It better be something special though. At least 20 more horses, upgraded brakes with ABS option, and a nice electronics package are a must.

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

2013 is only coming with color changes. A company guy i met revealed.Further he said that they are for now just analysing how the market is responding to the new zx14r.And if the market has matured enough or is stable enough for another open class motorcycle. Well , I just hope suzuki comes out with something new and improved in 2014/15.

Back