Oh i was a litle bored last night...........

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
NewScreens004.jpg

NewScreens003.jpg

NewScreens002.jpg

NewScreens001.jpg

Had to pull of the gold screens, clean up the mess and install the new screens....made the night go by..

Looks nice. I need to find me some mesh to make some, didnt think it would be something I actually do, since I'm usually not big into bling or appearance, but damn those look nice on these bikes.

Looks nice.  I need to find me some mesh to make some, didnt think it would be something I actually do, since I'm usually not big into bling or appearance, but damn those look nice on these bikes.
You can get the "grills" at Lowes or Home Depot... can be found in the section where you get gutter material... they sell it in long strips that are made to cover the gutters on houses so they dont fill with leaves a crap and clog up...

Looks good as alway GPW!!

Looks nice.  I need to find me some mesh to make some, didnt think it would be something I actually do, since I'm usually not big into bling or appearance, but damn those look nice on these bikes.
I am with you on the strong bling factor..that is why I went with the OEM painted grills to make it look more stock than aftermarket...I should have it back together this morning. Don't get me wrong bling is cool if that is the theme your going for.

Looks nice. I need to find me some mesh to make some, didnt think it would be something I actually do, since I'm usually not big into bling or appearance, but damn those look nice on these bikes.
If you don't feel like making them yourself, you can PM Postal. He makes them for order and can paint them to your specification.

Finished Results...oh did I tell anyone I like this bike...
biggrin.gif

8-5-06CompletedBusa004.jpg

8-5-06CompletedBusa008.jpg

8-5-06CompletedBusa006.jpg

8-5-06CompletedBusa002.jpg

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154788038 -->

nice
how do u like the BSTs?
I have the oppurtunity to get a set of those
or Marchesini mags
I'm really friggin torn

nice
how do u like the BSTs?
or Marchesini mags
I'm really friggin torn
Get the BST's. The front wheel is two pounds lighter. Handling is so much better. Bike is very easy to flick into a turn.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154790612 -->

nice
how do u like the BSTs?
or Marchesini mags
I'm really friggin torn
Get the BST's. The front wheel is two pounds lighter. Handling is so much better. Bike is very easy to flick into a turn.
thanks for the tip
can't wait to get em!!
Another great point about the BST's all of the weight is near the hub...vs. spread out all over the wheel like other wheels. Can't wait to see your review...

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154818269 -->

Finished Results...oh did I tell anyone I like this bike...
biggrin.gif

Oh..uh...I like your bike too.  Can you elaborate on OEM painted grills?

Do you mean you painted them w/ Suzuki OE paint to match or did you buy them from Suzuki or what?

Also, the yellow is starting to grow on me. Is that an 05' front fender you painted?

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154819256 -->

Back