it was cold out today

jt02busa

Registered
it was really cold out today but me and johnstein still went and had a decent ride here on long island

1.JPG

How "cold" was it?

It's hovering around 20 here......

Thanks for the pics!
biggrin.gif

Nice pics. I may have been cozy and warm down here, but the skies looked a whole lot better for you up there. As a city kid at Jones beach several decades ago, I would have never imagined an busa invasion!
tounge.gif

Was pretty nice here. I actually got in a short ride before it started to cool off. Felt good to roll. Haven't got to ride much lately. I can't wait for spring!

Looks like you guys had a good time. I got mine out and went for a short ride and got some fossil fuel. It was upper 30's.

I'll tell you, when I lived in SoCal I never would have thought I would be riding a bike with temps in the 30's. It goes to show that we adapt to our surroundings.

it wasnt bad out the morning was freezing when i was at the school but it cleared up nice after lunch around 40 degree

was a realy decent day for late december !  hovering aronnd 40 degrees .  the sun did show itself
biggrin.gif
 those action shots came out awsome  , now i am jealous that i didnt step up to the plate  , goin to have to go back there and get a few shots !  i didnt think about it till after , but i have no ridin shots of myself .   i was worried the bike would come out from under me  and the post would say  " busa down with pics of it slidin !"
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134959735 -->

P1010116.JPG

I remember Jones Beach from my childhood. Im originally from Yonkers NY (Westchester County). Thanks for the pics.

Back