Took a ride on the Ortega Hwy ............lots 'o' pics

Not much bro,went to an Elsinore track last week and made a few laps but was kind of a bust.Got there at 8:00AM and they were still "grooming" the tracks,with that and the watering it was like being in a plowed/muddy Illinois cornfield with clods the size of bowling balls.Went back the next day with girlfriend's grandsons(6 yr. old has a 50 and 9 yr. old has an 80),naturally the tracks were dry and smooth and I'd left mine at home.:laugh:Looking now for some local mountain trails and fire roads to play around on.

Not much bro,went to an Elsinore track last week and made a few laps but was kind of a bust.Got there at 8:00AM and they were still "grooming" the tracks,with that and the watering it was like being in a plowed/muddy Illinois cornfield with clods the size of bowling balls.Went back the next day with girlfriend's grandsons(6 yr. old has a 50 and 9 yr. old has an 80),naturally the tracks were dry and smooth and I'd left mine at home.:laugh:Looking now for some local mountain trails and fire roads to play around on.

Good luck finding a good place to ride. Just a heads up, that bike is a hand full on technical trails. With the super light flywheel you have to hit everything hard to stop it from overheating.

Good luck finding a good place to ride .

Just a heads up,
that bike is a hand full on technical trails .

With the super light flywheel you have to hit everything hard to stop it from overheating .

We've got plenty of fire roads to explore if your ride is plated ~ without a plate you'll need to ride in the Off Highway Vehicle Parks or tracks . . .

This is my nephew Drew & he does maintenance & training with these motocross bikes & riders . . .

Hell,I'm game to go anywhere bro,plate or no plate.:laugh:Just got back from riding it down on that big corner area about 3 blocks from the house,thing is a blast.Then rode up to the top of the hill to see if I could get out on some of those trails shown on Google Earth and met up with a Sheriff sittin' there,we nodded at each other and I turned around and slunk on back down the hill.:laugh:Waited for him to follow and pull me over but he was cool.

Great video of Drew,is he around?

Hell,
I'm game to go anywhere brother,
plate or no plate .

:laugh:

Just got back from riding it down on that big corner area
about 3 blocks from the house,
thing is a blast .

Then rode up to the top of the hill
to see if I could get out on some of those trails
shown on Google Earth and met up with a Sheriff sitting there,
we nodded at each other and I turned around and slunk on back down the hill .

:laugh:

Waited for him to follow and pull me over but he was cool.

Great video of Drew,
is he around ?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVDAAAAJGUwMzcyZTg2LWIxYmEtNGQ5MC05YTY4LTlmNTE5MWQzN2Y5YQ.png

See www.TeamDCP.com . . .

Former professional motocross racer and mechanic,
Drew Collins, founded DC Powerhouse at the age of 21 .

It all started in 2005 when his passion to have competitive equipment
led him to many of the industry's top engine builders and race teams
to study how to tune and prepare high performance race machines.

This journey took him around the country
with a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes
to step on the podium at an AMA Motocross National and AMA Pro Road Race .

Over the years while building performance engines at White brothers and tuning Danny Eslick's Suzuki® chassis,
Drew has maintained a steady focus on his biggest goals; to share his experience with his friends,
build relationships, and challenge himself to improve his knowledge .

Last edited:
Hell,I'm game to go anywhere bro,plate or no plate.:laugh:Just got back from riding it down on that big corner area about 3 blocks from the house,thing is a blast.Then rode up to the top of the hill to see if I could get out on some of those trails shown on Google Earth and met up with a Sheriff sittin' there,we nodded at each other and I turned around and slunk on back down the hill.:laugh:Waited for him to follow and pull me over but he was cool.

Great video of Drew,is he around?

I believe you, if your not going to run a plate on your busa, why would you worry about an off road bike. :D

:lol:

One more week bro and CA's bullshit red sticker nonsense kicks in,about the dumbest crap(though typical for CA and the tree huggers)I've ever heard of.:firing:

The 450 was a joy this morning,4 kicks to start when cold and 1 when hot using the hot start lever.:super:

:lol:

One more week bro and CA's bullshit red sticker nonsense kicks in,
about the dumbest crap ( though typical for California and the tree huggers ) I've ever heard of . :firing:

The 450 was a joy this morning,
4 kicks to start when cold and 1 when hot using the hot start lever .

:super:

attachment.php?attachmentid=307471&thumb=1&d=1369022227.jpg

Wait until the super moto bug bites & you start ~^~ out running your GSXR, Hayabusa & R 1 friends . . .

This one doesn't really get exciting until the 1:50 mark & then again after I wait for them @ 5:00 minutes . . .

Back