Few Random Mods On 09

InfiniteReality

Registered
Brother got me a real carbon fiber tank protector... It's HUGE! Not sure if I like it, but it will work. I may try to cut it down some to look better....

Some shorty levers with the colors for levers being titanium with black adjusters. They fit good and work, but little loose. My brakes seem better with them though... Worth the $30 shipped.

Had a spare decal I cut out on wife's vinyl cutter so stuck it on the back of my helmet. The Hayabusa emblem was off my stock 03 triple and has been on there for 5yrs at least.

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6835.jpg

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6853.jpg

IMG_6884.jpg

Shoot me your address I will send you the shims to take the slack out of the Chino levers. I did mine and they feel like the high dollar ones.

.030 makes them nice no slop

It was actually on ebay, I actually received it after Christmas because it took WEEKS to be delivered... But it's light and real carbon. Took big, doesn't fit the tank as nice as I'd like so I'll end up chopping it down to a typical size tank protector.

Here's some side shots, busa and fiddy live inside the house. Yes I'm married, awesome wife to allow this until we build a house with a shop.

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

I like the emblem on your helmet ! I have the same carbon cover from ebay but mine is about 5 years old . Still looks good too (old pic and not a great pic).

top.jpg

Back