Getting beat up by a girl.

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Man thats S/C BIKE 8.90 1/4 PROB 5.60-5.50 1/8TH SHE MIGHT PUT A BEATDOWN ON A COUPLE HATERS!!:whistle:
Nice reliable kz900 they just dont make em like that anymore.Most these bikes out now are glorified mopeds.
(nice lookin bikes+Ladys)
I KNOW A COUPLE BOYS THAT WOULD RUN LIKE BABYS IF THEY HAD RACE THEM.
IMG_3489-1.jpg

IMG_3499-1.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you just love getting beat up by a girl in black leather? :rofl:

Those KZ900's were nice bikes, quick, very ridable and very reliable.:thumbsup:

Night flight I already told you I"ll race any one, any time, any bike, I dont mind losing, I just love to race. Your the only one on the board that runs like a baby from a heads up race. THE ONLY ONE! And yes those are some great looking bikes

Night flight I already told you I"ll race any one, any time, any bike, I dont mind losing, I just love to race. Your the only one on the board that runs like a baby from a heads up race. THE ONLY ONE! And yes those are some great looking bikes

Same here! It is like playing the Loto except I have won more than I have lost!

I dont look at it as an embarassment ,getting beaten by a girl. The women that I race against are just as capable as I am at racing a motorcycle. I look at them as just another competitor that is trying to beat me just as much as I am trying to beat them.
Male or female doesnt matter it still takes a lotta nerve to pilot a motorcycle @ 140+ mph down the track.:thumbsup:

I dont look at it as an embarassment ,getting beaten by a girl. The women that I race against are just as capable as I am at racing a motorcycle. I look at them as just another competitor that is trying to beat me just as much as I am trying to beat them.
Male or female doesnt matter it still takes a lotta nerve to pilot a motorcycle @ 140+ mph down the track.:thumbsup:

+1 :cheerleader:

fast is fast....to anyone worried about getting "beat by a girl", i would like to say:

"welcome to the 21st century"

there are lots of fast females out there.

true dat

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

Last edited:
Back