Red/Black '05 on Suzuki Site

I noticed that Suzuki finally placed a picture of the red/black 2005 Busa on their website. I have one ordered so I excitedly clicked on that color, but was turned off by the almost orange-red tint. Is it just me, is it the different angle, or are the colors really that different between that picture and the one you can view when you click on "Photos and Multimedia"?

The only picture I had seen was of the side view and I really liked the color combination and paint scheme, but I am not sure I like it when viewed from an angle. Hopefully it will look better in person.

I called the Suzuki customer service number yesterday and was told that he got a memo stating that the 2005 Hayabusas would be released in the October/November timeframe. I am not sure how long it takes from what they refer to as the release date to when dealers actually receive the bikes. He also said that at least I had a Busa ordered, that the GSX1000R's would probably not be released until January/February.

If you live near a Suzuki dealership, they actually have a binder with color photos of the '05's ... go check it out as that might give you a better idea ... but still the only true view is live and in person.

I would have to think they are using the same red that's on the '04 SE.. if that's any help~

All the 04 Busa colors looked wayyy better in person...especially the 04 LE. Don't worry you'll love the 05 when you pick it up. I never saw an 04 LE in person till I went down to pick mine up....but I knew it would look better in person from my experiences with the other colors. And man did it wow me...every time I go for a ride I get at least two or three compliments
wink.gif

Photochopped...looat the media pics. I am sure they look better in person.
smile.gif

I ordered mine (black/gray) on friday and was told it takes 1-2 days to get from the warehouse to the dealers.  The dealer I have been working with says they should be in within the next 2 weeks.  I hope so!!!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|05bulldog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098195416 -->

They are nit using the same red as this year, If you dont like the red then dont buy it, wait until a blue one comes in.

Well, can definitely understand why you ordered the black/grey!
biggrin.gif

yeah, the truck is black/silver, but you get the idea I had when I saw they went back to that scheme!!
cool.gif

My dealer has an '05 GSXR 600 and it is red and black. The red on it is very similar (maybe the same) as 04 Busa. He told me that the Busa will be pretty much the same colors as the 600.

Back