Undertail tail help plz ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I lost a tail light lense on the road. The busa had this aftermarket undertail on it when I bought it... Anyone know what brand this is and where I can get another lense?

Thanx - K

temp-101 021.jpg

temp-101 023.jpg

pm ur address I have a few of those in my tool box, u want the clears or the red ones. this come stock with the mototek undertail.

hey Kent,
Quit doing those 12 o'clocks and they'll last longer. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

never mind found the PM... do you have LED SWITCHBACKS on your bike yet... let me know before package goes out tomorrow... I have a extra set of 30 LED switchbacks

would these work for a hotbodies ya think? I like that lip on the lenses. If anyone's got a couple more extra please pm me i'm interested to try em as I just got a hotbodies from docdrop
Posted via Mobile Device

looks like my mototeck, first i've seen with the turn signals in the lens instead of separate on the sides. :thumbsup:

Jason, Kent- package fed ex today... should be there on moday... good luck ... ur pm has the tracking info... let me know if u don't receive by monday. sorry for the dalay

Riccoh, U da man! Thanx eh brah !

btw this undertail has turn signals in the lense and down lower on the bike ...

yup same as mine. but when I got mine i ordered the separate tail lights for the mototek and comes only with the brake light ....

Back