Nekked pics of my girl...

Go back to stock, why? So you can have a boring stock bike. No thanks, mod it. That guy could repaint it the factory colors and put the stickers back on and nobody would be none the wiser.

In my opinion, should've left the paint as it was, even if it had a few chips scratches etc, it was an original 99. After the change there will be a loss of something magical, may look more updated but if you decide to part with it I believe you will have less interest because the paint isn't original.

I would've concentrated on getting her back to stock or as close to stock but that's just my two cents on it.

Thanks everyone. The bike is going to be black no matter what route I have to take to get it done. Buying plastics is too expensive, so these ones are getting painted! Sorry!

What kind of camera phone did you take the pictures with?......Muxs be at least a 5 megapixel. Nice pictures.

It's just a 2mp. It's a Sony Ericsson walkman phone. $20 with the plan. I only got it because it had the best camera at the time.

Sorry guys... It has begun :laugh:

untitled2-2.jpg

Is Brock the only company that makes those style exhausts for the busas? Also, do they make single only or duals as well? Looks cool and nice bike btw :thumbsup:

Nice bike ! What windscreen do you have on her?
Umm. I don't really know... Sorry

Is Brock the only company that makes those style exhausts for the busas? Also, do they make single only or duals as well? Looks cool and nice bike btw :thumbsup:
That's the only one I've seen in that style, and I've never seen a dual one.

Well here's a little update guys. Not to toot my own horn but I think it's coming out ****in sick. Better than I imagined. Not bad so far for $20 in paint. Finished painting the front fairing and headlight bucket. Got some smoked turn signals and wired them up. The front end is ready for the street. I'm gonna get an integrated taillight and finish my body work and it will be done. Sorry for the cell phone pics once again. I'll have to bring the digital in tomorrow if I remember. There's no blue in it btw, just the lighting.

untitled8-1.jpg

untitled4-2.jpg

untitled7-1.jpg

untitled5-1.jpg

untitled6-2.jpg

I think you might have lost a front rotor and caliper along the way. Crazy how those things can just fly off a bike. LOL. :poke:

Nice 99

Chris

what kind of paint did you use? im thinking about going the satin route on my busa too.
VHT Low Gloss 500* Ceramic engine paint. Sells at any parts store about $6 a can. I use it on everything, it goes on really nice and is really hard after it dries.

I think you might have lost a front rotor and caliper along the way. Crazy how those things can just fly off a bike. LOL. :poke:

Nice 99

Chris
Eh, Brakes are over-rated. It goes faster if you take them off. Or half of them anyway.

Back