image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hysterical...had to edit out the one about visiting grandma...just blur a word for me man, then post it back up LOL

I removed the photo.

Please do not post pictures that could be misunderstood as racist in nature

I removed the photo.

Please do not post pictures that could be misunderstood as racist in nature

Wow...yuck...wow...horrible...idiots...I would have laughed my @$$ off and then made fun of them all night long...my daughter is pointing and laughing at them:rofl::rofl:

i dont remember what i posted. It was of racist nature? what was it?

The 2 tools with the uber fake tans. I didn't see them as racist, as it wasn't making fun of their race, but more their EXTREMELY fake tans.

i dont remember what i posted. It was of racist nature? what was it?

It was just my perception. a picture used terminology that some find racially offensive. When moderating on this site we try to go by the lowest common denominator.

For example, while most boards on the web use a rule of thumb as to if "MOST" will be offended or not. if only some will be offended but most wont be then it usually stays up.

Here we try to go by the rule that if even one person might be offended (within reason of course) then we try to take that into consideration.

Some say we over moderate, which we might sometimes, but we just try to keep this a family friendly place and a safe haven without drama (with the exception of during political years :laugh: )

The 2 tools with the uber fake tans. I didn't see them as racist, as it wasn't making fun of their race, but more their EXTREMELY fake tans.

It wasn't so much the fake tan as it was the phrase that was used. I have never cared for that word much. And some might have taken offense to it.

Back