As promised

No beefcake by any means but this is what gets WHIPKRAKR "hot and bothered"
dunno.gif

chopper__Small_.jpg

Dang, 8 pages allready. I would of sworn this page would of gotten shunned. Good to see so many people working out and keeping in shape. Sadly though no updated pics of me for another 3-4 months. I'm more like a beef roast...possibly loaf, but it's slowly coming together.
smile.gif

Dang, 8 pages allready. I would of sworn this page would of gotten shunned. Good to see so many people working out and keeping in shape. Sadly though no updated pics of me for another 3-4 months. I'm more like a beef roast...possibly loaf, but it's slowly coming together.
smile.gif
Yeah well keep it up at the gym or where ever. You know that somebody is gonna call you out in a few months to put up or shut up....
ThumbsUp.gif

smile.gif
Yeah well keep it up at the gym or where ever. You know that somebody is gonna call you out in a few months to put up or shut up....
ThumbsUp.gif
Ya know, that thought suddenly sprang to my mind about 10 minutes after posting that...a sudden "Crap, now there's gonna be a post in a couple months demanding pics" but hey, it keeps me motivated. That and the firefighter physical tests start up at the same time...so it's either get the weight off or wait another year, and I'd rather not wait another year to get the job I want as I allready missed the last test by a day. :/

BigmanZ,

We will be calling you out then. I want to see you achieve your goal. If you need any help advice or kick in the rear let me know. I had been slacking off a little bit for the last few days. So I punished myself with a 6.5 mile run.

You can do it trust me. I have faith in you brother.

That's right. Dedication is all it takes and once you do it for a few weeks your body will demand it. Press on!
beerchug.gif

BigmanZ,

We will be calling you out then. I want to see you achieve your goal. If you need any help advice or kick in the rear let me know. I had been slacking off a little bit for the last few days. So I punished myself with a 6.5 mile run.

You can do it trust me. I have faith in you brother.
God, I'm only doing about 2.5 miles on running a day. Thankfully my workout only calls for a max of 3 miles daily once I'm fully upto speed. I think if I had to go 6 miles I'd fall asleep while running. I dunno though, just switched over from my weight lifting to more running and cardio to push more heavily on the fat burning side. Hopefully it works and my body freaks out and tries to become more airodynamic so it doesn't have to work so hard.

What in the world is going on here?

I leave for a little while and holy cow! The neighborhood has really changed!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wow what a thread!!!!! How come the ladies here get to see pierce nipples and the guys aren't allowed their nipples look better anyway. :down:

I am feeling a little left out:down:

so here! :lol:

Hard Body 2.jpg

Back