Nice Boots

Or....

shannon05.jpg

you guys are gonna get in trouble with "The Captain"...

nah nah nah, nah nah nah .

No pervin' on this here website.....

o ya.....I liked all the pictures too, cept for the too skinny/flat chested/bad teeth/crappy hair dye job/hoar outfit wearin' chinese chic who's advertizin' for Kawasaki .

the rest.....yum yum hot .

weird_1.jpg

Ok, sorry Cap.. I jyust well... you know.. got caught up in the moment... it.... it..... its all Let 'er eat!'s fault.. yeah thats it.. he he corrupted me... twisted my arm.. yeah thats it....

freaks.....yer all freaks...I wont be a part of your sinning an' pervertedness.....

yer all a bunch of ....UNHOLY HEATHENS.....

May god have mercy upon your unwashed souls....

WTF IS GOIN ON IN HERE?
rock.gif
Have you all just gotten STUPID ALL THE SUDDEN?  WAIT... Never Mind...redundant question...

But just what in the hell are you guys doin?  What did Dad Leave to get some Take out and you all snuck a beer or two?  Maybe a Lil Too Much Puff Puff Give?
rock.gif
 Damn, it's Friday  we own Busa's get the hell outta here and ride or something...  

Oh and I'm not deleting nothin!!!!  It's on you guys...  
wink.gif

Although, I think VA has been Kinda holin out on us.... That first pic of her in the Black... there is something she hasn't been telling us!!!!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079750461 -->

rock.gif

WTF IS GOIN ON IN HERE?
rock.gif
Have you all just gotten STUPID ALL THE SUDDEN?  WAIT... Never Mind...redundant question...

But just what in the hell are you guys doin?  What did Dad Leave to get some Take out and you all snuck a beer or two?  Maybe a Lil Too Much Puff Puff Give?
rock.gif
 Damn, it's Friday  we own Busa's get the hell outta here and ride or something...  

wink.gif

Although, I think VA has been Kinda holin out on us....  That first pic of her in the Black... there is something she hasn't been telling us!!!!
O Rev....she is gonna SO KILL YA....

Kill Em...KIll
lurk.gif

rock.gif

WTF IS GOIN ON IN HERE?
rock.gif

rock.gif

wink.gif

Although, I think VA has been Kinda holin out on us....  That first pic of her in the Black... there is something she hasn't been telling us!!!!
Oh poop, looks like Dad's here! Hide the beer! No, wait..... it's just Net Nanny. Hehehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

rock.gif

I said I was sorry, kind of like the big shark in Finding Nemo dontchay know... I mean he was trying to be a nice shark.. a good shark.. a respectable shark.. but then... with out notice.. without warning.. there it was...... blood.....he had blood lust... he couldn't control it....

Just thinking of me as the big stupid shark..... doah...

I don't like her lips - they look like they are SPACKLED on or the injections are dry and cracking off. Is it just me?

Y'all are out of control
laugh.gif

VaBusa is going to get you Revlis, and it won't be pretty.
wink.gif

Back