The election is over

From every account I’ve read the first shot was unprovoked. People chased him because of it.
Like the 17 year old who killed two people recently. His two million dollar bail was just posted.
Unfortunately none of us were there to witness what happened to start it but being attacked by 3 people is more then enough reason for me to use my weapon to defend myself and with the videos I seen i agree with @Mathewrussell52 that he should have never been charged.

I would research it guy way running away before any shot was fired.

I’ve researched enough to know that an unsupervised 17 year old self appointed militia (boy) armed with a loaded AR shouldn’t be patrolling (any) American street. And then there are those like you who have no more ‘evidence’ than anyone else but still claim that he shouldn’t have been charged. He shouldn’t have even been there!

Long time ago, If I remember correctly, there was a debate about shutting down the politics thread. But somehow it survived. We are all Busa bro’s here, I think. So if a healthy debate is not your thing, enjoy the rest of the site about Busas and avoid Politics. It’s all good and let’s face it, Politics in the US is a mess.
All these thread are gravitating toward the same ends...but in saying that, there are no angry, uncontrolled posts on any of them...just good old fashioned discussion where we are all learning a little something.

I agree there are too many threads on the same subject same as some new member posting about his "widget" being broken on 2 or 3 threads and we all jump on him over it.

For years and years, I have never discussed politics as I was at the mercy of whatever master was in power so discussing it would not be conducive to service.

However, it took Mr. Brown to make me open up my views and that is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you are. What it does expose is how new I am to this sort of discussion and in many ways, I am still hesitant to discuss it to much detail.

I'm kind of enjoying these discussions as I am able to learn some things I never took the time to learn before.

I’ve researched enough to know that an unsupervised 17 year old self appointed militia (boy) armed with a loaded AR shouldn’t be patrolling (any) American street. And then there are those like you who have no more ‘evidence’ than anyone else but still claim that he shouldn’t have been charged. He shouldn’t have even been there!
If people’s lives matter more than the media, shouldn’t we rather be talking about on average 20 people getting shot in Chicago every week end, with around 5 fatalities. Should that not garner more attention than hours of media about one person in the distant past?

Just imagine if we had the media focusing on each Chicago incident and seeking a solution to the problem.

Chicago nearing 700 homicides for 2020, no one cares, not really a media topic and we get stuck on one guy because of a TV camera.

Go figure.....

I would research it guy way running away before any shot was fired.
I did research it quite a bit. He heard a shot and predictably, being a 17 year old, panicked, turned and shot an unarmed man, in the head no less. . As a result, he was chased and then shot 2 more. A person in a situation like that, carrying that weapon, had better be able to make good quick decisions, and he definitely couldn't. The fact that killing the 1st person in error didn’t bring him pause says a lot. He never should have been there especially considering he’s a minor, playing army with an AR-15.
The charges against him are justified.

Last edited:
Yes Red, that footage is after he shot the first person. Watch closely and you see he had no reason to shoot the third person either, who was unarmed and was going to check on the second person Rittenhouse shot.

Yes Red, that footage is after he shot the first person. Watch closely and you see he had no reason to shoot the third person either, who was unarmed and was going to check on the second person Rittenhouse shot.
This unarmed guy.

BAD6BE14-0724-452B-95EC-05CF2EA4FAEE.jpeg

I didn’t see the gun in the video but the guy was moving towards the second victim.

I didn’t see the gun in the video but the guy was moving towards the second victim.
I just watched the video a few times and that is not what I see.

Bottom line is don’t attack a guy that’s visibly armed. That’s a special kind of stupid.

Also it’s self defense. I hope every charge is dropped.

Watching the video, that young fellow could have clearly left the scene and disappeared into the night...they probably would have identified him eventually.

It looked like self defense to me if that video is the entire encounter...if it were me, I'd probably not be chasing after and attacking a guy with an AR15....unless I really had to.

Watching the video, that young fellow could have clearly left the scene and disappeared into the night...they probably would have identified him eventually.

It looked like self defense to me if that video is the entire encounter...if it were me, I'd probably not be chasing after and attacking a guy with an AR15....unless I really had to.
You can find video of first guy he shot. Was not as clear as these ones. But same thing guy chased kid down tried to take his gun and got shot.

You can find video of first guy he shot. Was not as clear as these ones. But same thing guy chased kid down tried to take his gun and got shot.
...and the young fellow was trying to surrender to police as he probably thought he acted in self defense too. It sure took a lot for the cops to acknowledge him.

That being said, he shouldn't have been there in the first place and certainly shouldn't have been there armed but he is only 17 and not many people at that age make 100% thought out decisions.

...and the young fellow was trying to surrender to police as he probably thought he acted in self defense too. It sure took a lot for the cops to acknowledge him.

That being said, he shouldn't have been there in the first place and certainly shouldn't have been there armed but he is only 17 and not many people at that age make 100% thought out decisions.
Ya police should of been their doing their jobs. Not letting business being burnt to the ground.

As I have said here or on another thread, you can be a Republican or Democrat supporter and that's Ok to vote either way. But to vote for Trump is less about politics and policy and more about ideals and beliefs. And both the ideals and beliefs are toxic and worrying.

I am of the opinion that the admins should close this thread as it's like beating a dead horse. Same conversations, same "Us Vs Them" rhetoric as all the other threads on this site when it comes to politics. Round and round in circles.
You notice how bike related content may have at most a good 8 replies which is considered good here these days but post something politically related and it goes to 200 replies and multiple pages every single time lol

You notice how bike related content may have at most a good 8 replies which is considered good here these days but post something politically related and it goes to 200 replies and multiple pages every single time lol
And I get that this year has caused a lot of it because of everything in the news but seems to be something in common with all this thread as well that wasn't happening a year or so ago :confused:

Things might be different around here if a Gen3 Hayabusa had been released in November instead of the USA having an election. :cool:

Back