If you have ever cut and split firewood

Where the heck was that when I was growing up?? :cussing: We usually burned 2-4 cords a year depending.

Man I would have loved to have one of them when I was young. That thing would have saved me a lot of work :laugh:

What?! It doesn't stack it?! :laugh:

Damn - that's awesome! I've lost count of all the handles I've gone through hand-splitting logs!

Wonder how big it will do? This tree beat me. Yes it is almost as big around as my Ranger. I cut as much as I could of it but I couldnt handle it. The last piece I cut and split made 16 pieces. A guy gave it to me for the firewood and is mad I left the bottom lay. Im like dude you cut it and get it on the spitter, Im done.

tree 001.jpg

That is bad ass.I am a tool junky and I like that a lot.I am one that will rent a splitter just to make it easier but this is the way to do it.

Man, that is one big tree. You would have to buck it up in inches to be able to deal with that thing.

Wonder how big it will do? This tree beat me. Yes it is almost as big around as my Ranger. I cut as much as I could of it but I couldnt handle it. The last piece I cut and split made 16 pieces. A guy gave it to me for the firewood and is mad I left the bottom lay. Im like dude you cut it and get it on the spitter, Im done.

That thing is amazing. I spent a lot of evenings after school manning a splitting maul. I'm conflicted. On one hand, it would have saved a lot of time. But on the other, splitting wood was a good workout.

Back