Trans upgrades? Who do I contact.

turbobusa2000

Registered
So who is the best for trans undercutting and upgrading? Specific companies please I don't want any middle men.

Those that have done it, what services do they offer? Are there better materials offered for gears. Thanks for any help peeps.

I have a good builder transmission if you want to get it done before pulling your bike apart.. $150 TYD (was popping out of second and needs undercut anyway)

There are 2 others that I would trust (because of the people I know who do use them) and that would be Orient Express and MRE.. both do a LOT of drag race bikes..

I like Gast because he is a true drag racer... Not many guys show up with a bike, trailer and a crew of 1 drive the rig, wrench the bike and ride the thing... hats off to the FOG :)

Last edited:
I have a good builder transmission if you want to get it done before pulling your bike apart.. $150 TYD (was popping out of second and needs undercut anyway)

There are 2 others that I would trust (because of the people I know who do use them) and that would be Orient Express and MRE.. both do a LOT of drag race bikes..

I like Gast because he is a true drag racer... Not many guys show up with a bike, trailer and a crew of 1 drive the rig, wrench the bike and ride the thing... hats off to the FOG :)

Deal directly with Jay at APE who is a sponsor on this site . . .:laugh:

Last edited:
Back