What do you think of my idea?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
How about all white with pink Kanji decal? Chrome grab rail? Do you think that would be enough to break up all that real estate? And , no, the bike prolly won't be sold to anyone else.

I was thinking that it may be cheaper to give the bike a more custom feel/look on a budget with some custom decals instead of a complicated paint job. A pink/ white look would be pretty and girly but maybe TOO cloying?

But I am afraid all white with nothing to break up all the tic will look ,well, not for me.

Of course, the lazy way out would be to get a complete set of OEM 06 LE plastics and slap those on but I can't find where to buy a complete set thats NOT from China. ( shudder)

Ideas anyone?? And WHERE can I find some pics of a bike with pink decals on it? Anyone want to send me a photoshop of what that may look like?

ad61617f-c7a2-c620.jpg

I guess u could put.. pink highlights on it. Pink bows on the mirrors.. maybe even pink chrome or powder coat the rims...

Do u like how your beer taste?

Jk.. enjoy your bike.. the forum is gonna give u honest opinions.. its the guys and gals u ride with that u have to worry about..

But there's an idea of it ALL-most white..

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Try pink CHROME decal! Dont know you budget..but if you had chrome wheels then get them translusent pink sprayed...would look like pink chrome? DOnt go over board with pink accessories. Cheers to the ladies:laugh:

LOL, cheers to the ladies!!:lol:

No worries about TOO much pink, I thought just a touch would be fun. I don't want to suddenly find myself in "my little pony/hello kitty" territory!!

Maybe you and the painter could work out some sublte graphics to break up the white? I know a few members here cut vinyl, thyay may be able to get something together for ya.

If your a lady i'd say go for it, at first i was kinda like ah yea why pink but few more post kinda answered my questions

My ex has a pink 600 with white almost alpine star graphics on the sides, when she told me about the colors i was like yea i dont think so, but in person they actually work real good together

Back