Just a pic

My little run around.
I do like the white wheels but man are they a pain to keep clean. Years ago I had a Honda NT650 Hawk GT that was pretty heavily modified. the tank and bodywork were yellow and the wheels were white. It had a CBR600F2 wheel and forks and a VFR 750 wheel and swing arm and it was bored to a 705cc. That is one of three bikes (I've owned 12) that I wish I had kept.

I do like the white wheels but man are they a pain to keep clean. Years ago I had a Honda NT650 Hawk GT that was pretty heavily modified. the tank and bodywork were yellow and the wheels were white. It had a CBR600F2 wheel and forks and a VFR 750 wheel and swing arm and it was bored to a 705cc. That is one of three bikes (I've owned 12) that I wish I had kept.
My old 90 GSXR 1100 was pain in the ass to keep clean.
I had them ceramic coated. Hopping this will help. if not just bust out the old swingarm stand and clean them on Sundays. :)

Thank you. I have a 90 GSXR 1100 blue and white with white wheels. This is a ohmage to that era.
I had two new '85 red and black GSXRs bought within a month of each other and one came with white rims...they were a real PITA to keep clean seeing as the chain lube tech in the day was so messy.

Season 8 Gay GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Back