Greg3582 MaxxECU and digital dash build

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
@greg3852

Left hand control rewired for flash2pass as rolling antilag, horn as shifter

20230701_120458.jpg

I have wood. Can you wire in the other side connector of the horn button? The genius before me cut it off. I've been posting pics of all this stuff on everything. My wife is ready to murder me. She is so sick of hearing about it.

View attachment 1668305
Lol.

Not sure I follow, I wired shifter directly to your left hand control,.so a missing horn connector isnt an issue

I have wood. Can you wire in the other side connector of the horn button? The genius before me cut it off. I've been posting pics of all this stuff on everything. My wife is ready to murder me. She is so sick of hearing about it.
ere
View attachment 1668305
LOL as well here, the other half doesn't know about the second Gen 2, Opps minor details

My stuff from Scott Davis is on its way too. I’m going to be a busy boy putting this all back together. Then I’m going to 1Stop in Jersey for my tunes. Going to put 3-5 boost levels on it. And boost by gear. I think. We’ll see. I always felt like boost by gear was leaving something on the table.

I put together about as much as I could at this point. I’m going to let a shop finish it up. I still have zero ability to wrench on bikes. I thought it was coming back to me but it’s not. I’m still getting confused and overwhelmed even with everything labeled. I have some of Scott’s stuff mounted but I’m still confused. Do I need a water tank? I don’t know. So I’ll send it out to someone who does lots of Maxx ecus and let them finish.

Back