Gen-II dyno numbers (TEXAS MILE PREP)....

Well Mr. Cheese, I have that exhaust and PCIII and just got mine back today from dyno tuning, and it struggles to make your factory bone stock readings of hp and tq.

Different dynos, different weather conditions, different tuning. Why is that so hard to grasp?

I have not been in the industry for 30 years. I have no claim to fame other than I love what I do. I think the consumer has the reservation that people in the performance industry are out to screw them, lie, cheat and steal to get ahead. This thinking results from a few obvious people and places and the trickle down effect is disheartning. The best news is, the mods produced more power and thats all that really matters. :beerchug:

Good work to all those involved.

The tag bracket is made from the OEM reflector brackets combined with the mud flap mount. Bend them where you need them and bolt it all together, BINGO.....FREE tag mount... ;)

The tag bracket is made from the OEM reflector brackets combined with the mud flap mount. Bend them where you need them and bolt it all together, BINGO.....FREE tag mount... ;)

Man you guys have to quit Drag racing down the road on them Busa you are driving RRPD Crazy :laugh::laugh::laugh: or so I have been told :whistle:

:rofl:

That was great! Someone called the cops saying "bikes are racing up and down the road!" The cops come out to the shop and we tell them what we are doing and the Cop's say "****...I'd like to see it run on the dyno..." :laugh:

Not 5-minutes after making the runs, dispatch calls them while we are BS'ing about the 600rwhp Turbo BUSA and says "they called saying they just raced again..." :rofl:

Fun times... :beerchug:

Different dynos, different weather conditions, different tuning. Why is that so hard to grasp?

Not DIFFICULT TO GRASP, that is such a huge variance that it deems importance TO ME to figure out what is going on. Not lookin to trash talk just tryin to figure out!!!!!!!!!!!!

180hp stock plus the 25+ with Brocks pipe should give you a nice healthy 205-210 at the back wheel :beerchug:
Numbers are fun :thumbsup:
Thats not too far off. Ricky Gadson got 184rwhp out of a bone stock 08 14 right out of the crate. And a friend dyno'd his 08 busa at 187 bone stock with 1400 miles on it. He got 208rwhp with a brocks pipe, pcIII with brocks map, and filter. He said his friend had over 210 at the wheel with a similiar set-up on his busa. Another guy in our riding group with a 14 said he's getting well over 200 at the rear tire also. I do know that the bikes I ride with that have equal mods are all pretty much equal in roll ons up to the limiters....even though a couple supposedly have quite a bit more dyno hp ??? Even the equally modded liters, one which has 30 less dyno hp than my buddies busa (178 to 208), keep up just fine. Personally I don't give any credence to dyno numbers, they don't seem to mean jack in the real world :laugh:

DSC_0044.jpg

Thats not too far off. Ricky Gadson got 184rwhp out of a bone stock 08 14 right out of the crate. And a friend dyno'd his 08 busa at 187 bone stock with 1400 miles on it. He got 208rwhp with a brocks pipe, pcIII with brocks map, and filter. He said his friend had over 210 at the wheel with a similiar set-up on his busa. Another guy in our riding group with a 14 said he's getting well over 200 at the rear tire also. I do know that the bikes I ride with that have equal mods are all pretty much equal in roll ons up to the limiters....even though a couple supposedly have quite a bit more dyno hp ??? Even the equally modded liters, one which has 30 less dyno hp than my buddies busa (178 to 208), keep up just fine. Personally I don't give any credence to dyno numbers, they don't seem to mean jack in the real world :laugh:

There are SOooooo many factors on the street it's hard to compare.

P.S....now those numbers seem high to me... :laugh:

Ok, ok it's Monday and I need a texas mile update :poke:

I hope everything went well for everyone. So how did you do?

He will run 191.50, well thats my prediction. :beerchug: its next week. 30 HP is good for around 8-10 MPH with everything else being equal on a NA bike. .

Last edited:
Back