Gen-II dyno numbers (TEXAS MILE PREP)....

From what I can see, you spent far less money on your machine without NOS and went the same speed as HPC's bike with NOS. That is VERY FUGGIN IMPRESSIVE as far as I am concerned. Not that I am knocking on Greg but I can tell from the goodies that are on that bike that there were thousands more spent to achieve the same result. Just imagine your machine with NOS. :thumbsup:

Very nice! Great gains...Brocks is pricey, but very nice stuff.

Heck, based on the RESULTS he saved me a LOT of money.... :laugh:

I don't mean to take anything from anyone but there were guys on Big Bores, Nitrous, and TURBO bikes that didn't run those speeds. Seriously if you haven't given Brock's stuff a look YOU NEED TO! Anyone that's thinking about racing, you need to call Brock for a pipe and Johnny Cheese for a tune.....PERIOD! :yes:

The weather was amazing and they got me 10-MPH more than I expected with my weight. THANK YOU guys.... :bowdown:

I try not to poke at the folks that think they're going to hit big numbers. I always tell them to just go have fun, be safe, and enjoy the experience. There's no reason to stress over why your modded bike doesn't run like someone else.

The 200 mark is harder than most think. You've got to have someone with knowledge/experience in your corner unless you wanna dump lots of wasteful money to get similar results.

All I can say is BROCK and JOHNNY CHEESE know there stuff. Anyone can get on a internet forum and talk speed but at the end of the day "what bikes are running the times and speeds...?"

IMO, you can't go wrong with anything from those guys.... :thumbsup:

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I wasn't the only one that ran over 200mph with the BROCK mods...

My buddy Bob went 206.96 MPH on a similar modded 08 (he weights about 180lbs. vs my 220).... :thumbsup:

Also, another gentleman went 205.1 MPH on similar mods but stretched wheelbase (185lb. rider).... :thumbsup:

All three bikes were setup according to BROCK specs and freak'n flew... :beerchug:

I hope people see that this wasn't a 1-bike wonder pulling these speeds. When setup properly they ALL will run these speeds. I hope my build thread (see sig) helped people understand this.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! what did i get myself into. time will tell when the break-in period is over. very nice numbers. :bowdown:

Back