Fall Bash Dates Sept 28-30

Once was enough
firedevil.gif

(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,14:40) Is it time to go to the Fall Bash yet?
Pappy's going to stop by your place on the way up so he's got someone to ride up the rest of the way with..
race.gif

May be traliering. My buddy Doug with the M-109 doesnt know if he can ride that far. If not Well ride out in the truck. Looks like Mike "Busa1" Doug and I so far. If we do the truck thing ,may head out thursday evening after work. Looking forward to riding again with the "crazy crew" from Eureka Springs !
laugh.gif

(DREW @ Jul. 19 2007,14:13) May be traliering. My buddy Doug with the M-109 doesnt know if he can ride that far. If not Well ride out in the truck. Looks like Mike "Busa1" Doug and I so far. If we do the truck thing ,may head out thursday evening after work. Looking forward to riding again with the "crazy crew" from Eureka Springs !  
laugh.gif
Hey Drew let me know when your going down I may tag along with you. I think I'll have a 6x12 trailer to use. I definetly can't ride that far, not enough tread on the rear. And I don't even want to imagine the stock seat all the way there.

When is everyone meeting up. This is my fist time going and I don't have a hotel yet, or any clue where I'm going. Thanks

(DR1300R @ Jul. 19 2007,12:52)
Pappy's going to stop by your place on the way up so he's got someone to ride up the rest of the way with..
race.gif
That's cool, I guess I need to call him up and give him some directions. Is he riding his scoot up or trailering?

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 19 2007,12:57)
(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,15:40) Is it time to go to the Fall Bash yet?
Certainly...I can be there in an hour and a half....
wink.gif
Don, you just make me sick. If I could catch you I would put you in some type of wrist lock, or maybe an arm bar, or just maybe kick ya in the shin
biggrin.gif

Actually, I may be coming to live your way this time next year.

(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,18:14)
wink.gif
Don, you just make me sick. If I could catch you I would put you in some type of wrist lock, or maybe an arm bar, or just maybe kick ya in the shin
biggrin.gif

If you're thinking of moving up this way be sure to check us out...

www.hutcheson.org

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 19 2007,15:21)
(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,18:14)
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

If you're thinking of moving up this way be sure to check up out...

www.hutcheson.org
Hutcheson Babies, that sounds like a birth defect
tounge.gif

(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,17:13)
race.gif
That's cool, I guess I need to call him up and give him some directions. Is he riding his scoot up or trailering?
Pm me or call my cell,314-952-0461. Tag along for sure..

(stlbusarider @ Jul. 19 2007,16:54)
(DREW @ Jul. 19 2007,14:13) May be traliering. My buddy Doug with the M-109 doesnt know if he can ride that far. If not Well ride out in the truck. Looks like Mike "Busa1" Doug and I so far. If we do the truck thing ,may head out thursday evening after work. Looking forward to riding again with the "crazy crew" from Eureka Springs !  
laugh.gif
Hey Drew let me know when your going down I may tag along with you. I think I'll have a 6x12 trailer to use. I definetly can't ride that far, not enough tread on the rear. And I don't even want to imagine the stock seat all the way there.

When is everyone meeting up. This is my fist time going and I don't have a hotel yet, or any clue where I'm going.  Thanks
Quoted wron message. Chris call me..

Im tryn to make it to the fall bash. Is everyone staying at the Phillps?? I see its sold out.

Might have trailer room if i go, Coming from Indy.

(dolilind @ Jul. 19 2007,18:36) Im tryn to make it to the fall bash. Is everyone staying at the Phillps?? I see its sold out.

Might have trailer room if i go, Coming from Indy.
For the most part, people are starting to book rooms at the Microtel, now!

Check on the microtel, about how many bike/people go down there? Sorry may sound stupid but never heard of this till go on the board

Hey folks I've got room 119 at the Phillips Hotel, as of this morning they had 2 rooms still with single beds. I'll be heading down on the 28th. This is my first meet and great so I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you. Chris

race.gif
Riding..
wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 20 2007,17:41)
race.gif
Riding..
wink.gif
I thought that would be the case. But had to check just in case............
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back