zx14r commercial

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Cool commercial! Not too sure about the Hayabusa reference with the bird in the beginning, but this is a sweet commercial. Suzuki needs some of these!!

That was a pretty cool commercial; the fins on this green bike were black, unlike the all-green bike in the other commercial. All green looks better.

Well we have a new or revisited competitor and he's coming after my beloved Busa with everything he has. Let's see what happens at the track in the coming years. To date only a few have broken into the 200 MPH club. We shall see. It was a great commercial , and def pointed at the Busa. We own such great bikes.

I think the bird in the beginning was in reference to the Peregrine Falcon ie; hayabusa

I knew that, it just didn't do anything. Just flew around. I think Suzuki should take this commercial and make the Falcon come down and kill the ZX14. :laugh:

Cool comercial but all I learned from it is that they are still trying to chase the bird at the begining (ie the Busa) and that it's slower than the airplane.. other than that it made no sense to me... Also if they are going to have a chic in there atleast make her good looking... just my opinion.

That was a pretty cool commercial; the fins on this green bike were black, unlike the all-green bike in the other commercial. All green looks better.
and "0" fins would be even better :laugh: Nice commercial and it looks like ABS is a no go on the ZZR14 they probably raise the price 1k and offer it like they do on their other with/ without models...:disagree:

cool vid. :) Suzuki is getting behind in my opinion. They used to have the new bikes at the end of September, but who knows now. :( They better step it up!

I knew that, it just didn't do anything. Just flew around. I think Suzuki should take this commercial and make the Falcon come down and kill the ZX14. :laugh:

Or at least make a bombing run......chit on you Kawasaki :laugh:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Back